HOLY LAND (ISRAEL) ITINERARY:
(Exclusive package for the Elite Class only)
Cloudwalkers tours & travels in association with Kerala Travels Interserve & Yaathrika (South India’s largest and pioneer tour operator with 57 years of travelling experience) invite you to the ‘LAND OF THE BIBLE’ with ahassle-free journey.
Tour package : Holy Land (Israel)
No. of days : 06nights, 07 days
Hotel/Resort : Premium (5 star)
Accommodation type : Twin sharing
Batch size : 10/20
Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Mt.Tabor, Nativity Church, Garden of Gethsemane, Golgotha , Way Of The Cross, Cana, Tiberias, Jericho, Sea Of Galilee, Capernaum, Mt. of Olives, Mt. Calvary, Dead Sea, Tomb of King David, Baha’i gardens.
Arriving at Airport at _______ Check-in starts at _______Flight _____departs at ________. Arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport _____ Meet representative &get assistance through all formalities. .Dinner,Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 1: Meet our representative at Tel Aviv airport, transfer to Tel Aviv hotel for overnight.
Day 2: After breakfast, check out from the hotel, city tour in Tel Aviv, visit Jaffa, St. Peter’s House, Old Port of Jaffa, continue to the north, arrive at Haifa, visit Stella Mares, Mt. Carmel, view Baha’i Gardens, then to Tiberias, to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: After breakfast, transfer to Mt. Tabor, visit Transfiguration Church, then continue to Nazareth, on the way visit Church of Cana, visit Annunciation Church, Mary's Well, back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: After breakfast, check out from the hotel, visit Mt. of Beatitudes, Tabgha, Capernaum, enjoy boat ride in the Sea of Galilee, visit Yardenit (Baptism Site), then continue to Jericho thru Jordan Valley Road, arrive to Jericho, Dead Sea, visit Sycamore Tree, view Mt. Temptation, continue to Bethlehem to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: After breakfast, transfer to Nativity Church, Milk grotto, then to Jerusalem, visit Ein Karem Village of John the Baptist, go to Visitation Church, then to Mt. Zion, visit Last Supper Room, King David Tomb, St. Peter in Galicundu. Back to Bethlehem to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: After breakfast, transfer to Jerusalem, ascend Mt. of Olives, Panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem, visit Pater Noster Church, Ascension church, Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Gethsemane Garden, Wailing Wall, then enter the Old City of Jerusalem, walk the 14 Stations of Via Dolorosa ending at the Holy Sepulcher Church, then transfer to Bethany, visit Lazarus Tomb, back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Check out from the hotel. Transfer to the airport
Package cost includes:
* Assistance at Tel Aviv airport
* Visa cost
* Hotel accommodation for 1 night in Tel Aviv at 5* hotel (Crown Plaza Hotel or similar) based on H/B basis
* Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Tiberias at 5* hotel (Leonardo Plaza Hotel or similar) based on H/B basis
* Hotel accommodation for 3 nights in Bethlehem at 5* hotel (St. Gabriel Hotel or similar) based on H/B basis
* Entrance fees as per the program
* Portages at the hotels
* Lunches (5 lunches)
* All transfers by A/C deluxe coach
* Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
* 1 litre bottle of water per person per day
* English Speaking govt. licensed guide
* Service of an experienced tour manager from Cloudwalkers tours & travels
* Travel Insurance ( up to age 70 for Indian passport holders only)
Package price does not include:
- Domestic or International airfares
- The cost of Passport
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Portage at airport, laundry, beverages, telephone charges and other personal expenses.
- Food and drinks not forming part of group menu
- Travel Insurance for foreign national passport holders & passengers above 70 years.
- Shopping expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘package tour includes’ list given above.
` Premium accommodations
` Competitive and attractive, affordable prices
` Travel kit
` Customized packages
` Individual attention and care
` Easy Visa Documentation
` Travel documentation at your door step
` Assistance for foreign money exchange
` Air-conditioned luxury coaches for transport
` 100% money safe guarantee
` Service of an experienced tour manager from Cloudwalkers tours & travels
` Dedicated team of people who will provide assured services
` No compromise on quality
` 24 hours Emergency Services
` More than 57 years of experience in the travel industry helps you get a hassle-free journey.
Terms and Conditions:
- Non-refundable advance amount of INR 10,000/- to be paid at the time of Booking
- Balance to be paid 30 days prior to departure
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking, currently calculated at USD 1 = INR 70
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- Visa Fee is subject to change without prior notice
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare and current applicable taxes, and are subject to availability and change at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in any case of any changes in hotel taxes, ROE, transport rates, government taxes & entrance fees.
- Rates are based on current ROE and ROE will be applicable at the time confirmation. Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- International check in time is 1400 - 1500 hours; check out time is 1100 - 1200 hours. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Tour package rates are not applicable during trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions. Additional surcharges applicable for the same.
- No amendments possible once land arrangements have been confirmed.
- No refund for partly unutilized tickets. No refund for "NO - SHOWS"
- Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Cloudwalkers can only facilitate in the entire process. We at Cloudwalkers tours & travels shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents.
- Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
~ All passengers must travel together in the outbound journey. Changes in return journey dates are subject to confirmation. Hotel / Flight price subject to change with / without notice. Subject to RBI regulations. BTQ Passengers only.
~ Rooms are subject to availability.
~ Surcharge Applicable For Transfer Done Between 1800hrs - 0700hrs
Additional Requirements for the journey:
- Holy Bible (The right travel guide to Holy land)
- Camera/Video cameras are allowed.
- Avoid valuables and ornaments
- Keep one dress for Dead Sea bath
- Keep medicines for emergency (Allergic and other precautionary medicines)